Quantcast

sj:head tag declares that it accepts dynamic attributes but does not implement the required interface

sj:head tag declares that it accepts dynamic attributes but does not implement the required interface

Sergio Fernández
Using the plugin I'm getting the following error:

index.jsp(12,1) PWC6210: The sj:head tag declares that it accepts
dynamic attributes but does not implement the required interface

The question is: is there any solution to this? Because I've just saw
that the issue #17 <http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/
detail?id=17> is marked as WontFix, but I didn't find any solution.

BTW, I'm using struts2-jquery 2.1.0 with struts 2.0.11.2 over jetty
6.1.5 and jsp-api 2.0.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Re: sj:head tag declares that it accepts dynamic attributes but does not implement the required interface

Sergio Fernández
I forgot to comment that I'm also using sitemesh, not sure if this
could be the problem...

On May 6, 9:44 am, Sergio Fernández <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Using the plugin I'm getting the following error:
>
> index.jsp(12,1) PWC6210: The sj:head tag declares that it accepts
> dynamic attributes but does not implement the required interface
>
> The question is: is there any solution to this? Because I've just saw
> that the issue #17 <http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/
> detail?id=17> is marked as WontFix, but I didn't find any solution.
>
> BTW, I'm using struts2-jquery 2.1.0 with struts 2.0.11.2 over jetty
> 6.1.5 and jsp-api 2.0.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards,

Re: sj:head tag declares that it accepts dynamic attributes but does not implement the required interface

Johannes Geppert-2
Hello Sergio,

have you seen this?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25244173/Java-Struts-Spring-Hibernate-Tutorial