Quantcast

working example for struts2 jquery

sandy
Hi All,

I am new to struts and jquery , i have tried some basic examples with
struts2 and all are working fine but when i am trying to use struts2-
jquery-plugin in my project and unable to map it to action in
struts.xml. Can any one please post me some working example of
sj:autocompleter or any other widget with some ajax call, so that i
can relate it with others components.

Thanks in advance
Sandeep

Re: working example for struts2 jquery

jogep
There exists many examples in the Showcase Application.

How do you have try it?

Johannes
---
web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep

On Nov 1, 10:52 am, sandy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am new to struts and jquery , i have tried some basic examples with
> struts2 and all are working fine but when i am trying to use struts2-
> jquery-plugin in my project and unable to map it to action in
> struts.xml. Can any one please post me some working example of
> sj:autocompleter or any other widget with some ajax call, so that i
> can relate it with others components.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Sandeep

Re: working example for struts2 jquery

mano0313
Well, I'm using that for my project and I have had no problem with it, what error are you getting? what version of struts and the plugin?

--
Manolo Pájaro Santander
Ingeniero de Sistemas IX Semestre (Actual)
Linux Registered User # 522026

Re: working example for struts2 jquery

sandy
Hi Johannes,

I was using this jsp with jquery plugin, and i am not able to relate
the action mapping in struts.xml and related action support class. Can
you please help me in understanding this.

<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="sj" uri="/struts-jquery-tags"%>
  <head>
    <sj:head jqueryui="true"/>
  </head>
        <sj:a id="ajaxlink"
                href="%{ajaxurl}"
                targets="result"
                indicator="indicator"
                button="true"
                buttonIcon="ui-icon-refresh"

                Run AJAX Action
        </sj:a>

Thanks
Sandeep

On Nov 1, 5:36 pm, jogep <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There exists many examples in the Showcase Application.
>
> How do you have try it?
>
> Johannes
> ---
> web:http://www.jgeppert.com
> twitter:http://twitter.com/jogep
>
> On Nov 1, 10:52 am, sandy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
>
> > I am new to struts and jquery , i have tried some basic examples with
> > struts2 and all are working fine but when i am trying to use struts2-
> > jquery-plugin in my project and unable to map it to action in
> > struts.xml. Can any one please post me some working example of
> > sj:autocompleter or any other widget with some ajax call, so that i
> > can relate it with others components.
>
> > Thanks in advance
> > Sandeep

Re: working example for struts2 jquery

nitin.cool4urchat
If you are unable to map action, then I think you should try a struts2 book say for e.g. Struts2 in Action or Struts2 Black Book.
Also, you can check out http://www.onlinexamples.com/searchaction.action?idlabels=18&label=struts2 for struts2 examples and you may even request an example there.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:28 AM, sandy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Johannes,

I was using this jsp with jquery plugin, and i am not able to relate
the action mapping in struts.xml and related action support class. Can
you please help me in understanding this.

<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="sj" uri="/struts-jquery-tags"%>
 <head>
   <sj:head jqueryui="true"/>
 </head>
       <sj:a id="ajaxlink"
               href="%{ajaxurl}"
               targets="result"
               indicator="indicator"
               button="true"
               buttonIcon="ui-icon-refresh"

               Run AJAX Action
       </sj:a>

Thanks
Sandeep

On Nov 1, 5:36 pm, jogep <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There exists many examples in the Showcase Application.
>
> How do you have try it?
>
> Johannes
> ---
> web:http://www.jgeppert.com
> twitter:http://twitter.com/jogep
>
> On Nov 1, 10:52 am, sandy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
>
> > I am new to struts and jquery , i have tried some basic examples with
> > struts2 and all are working fine but when i am trying to use struts2-
> > jquery-plugin in my project and unable to map it to action in
> > struts.xml. Can any one please post me some working example of
> > sj:autocompleter or any other widget with some ajax call, so that i
> > can relate it with others components.
>
> > Thanks in advance
> > Sandeep

Regards